ServiceMaster by Replacements
Business owners and commercial property owners must keep the cleanliness and maintenance of the property in mind when providing a comfortable and safe environment for customers, employees, and tenants. With the U.S. continuing to manage dealing with the coronavirus pandemic, maintaining the cleanliness of the workplace has become even more critical. One way to help protect employees, customers, and tenants from the spread of the coronavirus and other harmful viruses is by hiring a building restoration service to completely clean and disinfect the property.
ServiceMaster by Replacements provides professional disinfection and cleaning services to offices and commercial buildings in Cranford, NJ to help reduce the spread of illness. We use top quality and EPA-registered disinfectants as well as advanced cleaning methods to effectively disinfect all surfaces and objects. We follow the cleaning standards set by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) to ensure that we are providing top-quality cleaning services.
What is the Coronavirus?
The coronavirus, also called COVID-19, is a disease that targets the respiratory system and spreads from person to person through respiratory droplets. Common symptoms include coughing, fever, chills, and difficulty breathing. The severity of the symptoms varies from person to person based on their health history, and the symptoms often occur 2 to 14 days after being infected.
To learn more about COVID-19, visit the coronavirus FAQ page on the CDC website here.
Professional Cleaning and Disinfection Services
Business owners and commercial property owners can help keep the workplace safe from the spread of the coronavirus and other harmful viruses by having the property thoroughly cleaned and disinfected. Our professional technicians at ServiceMaster by Replacements are specially trained to address all areas of the property, especially high traffic areas, high touch surfaces, and hard to reach areas. We will use powerful cleaning products and disinfectants to ensure any harmful pathogens are eliminated.
Our professional cleaning and disinfection services in Cranford, NJ include:
- We will make sure to clean and disinfect high-touch surfaces and objects including phones, countertops, keyboards, light switches, bathroom fixtures, and door handles.
- We will ensure the property has been thoroughly decontaminated by fogging the area with a broad-spectrum biocide that will eliminate all harmful pathogens.
- We will remove and properly dispose of contaminated materials.
When you contact ServiceMaster by Replacements for our professional sanitization services, you can expect:
- Advanced technology: We are equipped with the best cleaning products and equipment available in the industry.
- Hospital standard products: We use EPA-registered, hospital-grade cleaning products and disinfectants to ensure that any present pathogens are effectively eliminated.
- Trained professionals: Our professional technicians follow guidelines set forth by the World Health Organization (WHO) and CDC to make sure we are applying the best practices for preventing the spread of COVID-19 and other harmful viruses.
Contact Us for Disinfection Services in Cranford, NJ
If you are looking for ways to help minimize the spread of the coronavirus and other viruses in your office or commercial building in Cranford, NJ, contact ServiceMaster by Replacements at (732) 842-6917 for our professional cleaning and disinfection services.
Related Disinfection Services
HOW DO WE WORK
Cleanup & Mitigation
OUR CLIENTS ARE TALKING
“ServiceMaster gave great guidance when our house flooded. They were very responsive too and professional. I would highly recommend ServiceMaster by Replacements! They were a life savor at a very difficult time.”
“ServiceMaster by Replacements took care of our entire loss. We had a flooded basement and they came in, dried it up, removed any damaged walls and flooring and made sure there was no mold. Thank you guys for taking the stress out of a potentially incredibly stressful situation.”
“I had a bad flood in my house they came immediately were professional and curtious and quick with efficient help and care highly recommended”