ServiceMaster by Replacements
Due to the various ways it can harm a home or building, water is known to be the most common cause of property damage. It can happen due to natural flooding and heavy rainfall, or it can happen due to internal issues like pipe bursts and sewage backups. No matter how the water damage occurred, immediate action is crucial to prevent further harm. Water needs to be removed promptly; otherwise, it continues to be absorbed by porous building materials and spreads throughout the property. With enough time, the water can cause structural damage and even mold growth.
With our water damage restoration services, ServiceMaster by Replacements can help water-damaged homes and businesses in Long Branch, NJ, and the neighboring areas. The water restoration technicians we employ have the necessary equipment to thoroughly extract standing water and excess moisture from properties and to restore the affected areas.
If sewage is involved, we have the training and tools necessary to conduct safe sewage cleanup.
Types of Water Damage
When there is excess water in a home or building, porous building materials and furnishings can suffer severe damage. Wood, drywall, flooring, wallpaper, insulation, and other porous structural elements absorb the moisture, allowing it to spread throughout the property. The more water these materials take in, the more damage they suffer. With enough time, they experience structural damage and sometimes mold growth.
Knowing this, if you do not get the necessary help from a water restoration company promptly, then you may also end up needing mold remediation services.
Mold tends to grow in moist areas, so if it does grow, it will cause additional damage. It can also present health risks to anyone exposed to it. By getting professional water mitigation help right away, you limit the damage and can prevent mold growth.
Water Damage Restoration in Long Branch, NJ
Call ServiceMaster by Replacements for our water damage restoration services if you have flooding, a leak, or another water damage issue in your home or business. Our water mitigation professionals will work efficiently to limit the damage and extract the excess water and moisture. We also restore and repair the damage and do whatever necessary to prevent mold from growing.
The following services are included in the water damage restoration services we offer in Long Branch, NJ
- 24/7 response: Our technicians are available to help with your water damage emergencies on a 24/7/365 basis. When you call us for help, we will arrive at your home or business promptly.
- Industry leadership: For more than 30 years, ServiceMaster by Replacements has been trusted by residential and commercial properties to provide industry-leading water damage cleanup restoration services.
- Advanced water mitigation techniques: Using the industry’s best water extraction and drying techniques, we ensure our services meet or exceed industry standards.
- Advanced technology: Our water restoration professionals will extract standing water and completely dry damaged materials by using state-of-the-art water extraction and drying equipment.
- IICRC certified: The water restoration professionals we employ are IICRC certified, are well trained, and abide by industry standards.
- Content cleaning: We have a state-of-the-art 10,000-square-foot facility where we can completely clean and restore your water-damage personal belongings.
- Insurance capabilities: We help manage your claim by working with major insurance providers.
Contact Us for Water Restoration in Long Branch, NJ
If you need water damage restoration or help with flood cleanup, then immediately reach out to ServiceMaster by Replacements.
Call (732) 842-6917 if you need a water restoration company in Long Branch, NJ, and the neighboring areas.
Related Water Damage Restoration Services
Water damage restoration – Neptune, NJ
Water damage restoration – Matawan, NJ
Water damage restoration – Manchester, NJ
Water damage restoration – Cranford, NJ
Water damage restoration – Union, NJ
Water damage restoration – Springfield Township, NJ
HOW DO WE WORK
Cleanup & Mitigation
OUR CLIENTS ARE TALKING
“ServiceMaster gave great guidance when our house flooded. They were very responsive too and professional. I would highly recommend ServiceMaster by Replacements! They were a life savor at a very difficult time.”
“ServiceMaster by Replacements took care of our entire loss. We had a flooded basement and they came in, dried it up, removed any damaged walls and flooring and made sure there was no mold. Thank you guys for taking the stress out of a potentially incredibly stressful situation.”
“I had a bad flood in my house they came immediately were professional and curtious and quick with efficient help and care highly recommended”