ServiceMaster by Replacements
There are few disasters that cause more fear among homeowners and business owners than a fire. A fire in a home can cause significant damage to the home and personal belongings and a fire in a business can destroy equipment and inventory and result in a major loss. In every scenario, fires also put lives in danger.
When a fire occurs, you need to first evacuate the property and call the fire department right away to respond. Once the fire is out, you cannot hesitate to start the restoration of your property because the remining soot and smoke will continue to cause additional damage. In many cases, the damage from the soot, smoke, and other corrosive byproducts is more extensive than the damage from the fire itself.
ServiceMaster by Replacements provides complete fire damage restoration services to assist affected homes and businesses. Our technicians use advanced fire restoration techniques and equipment to fully restore the damage left behind by fire, smoke, and soot, including structural damage, tarnishing, and smoke odors. We can also salvage a range of personal belongings that have been damaged.
Damage Caused by Smoke and Fire
Fires can cause such extensive, devastating damage because of the many ways they damage a home or building. The fire itself causes the first wave of damage, burning and charring everything in its path. Fires cause serious structural damage by burning through building materials like wood and drywall and this damage can leave a home or building unstable.
When synthetic materials like furniture and carpeting are burned in a fire, corrosive byproducts like smoke, soot, and oily residues are created. These corrosive byproducts will linger after the fire and settle on surfaces and objects, sometimes beyond where the fire itself reached. The affected materials may experience tarnishing and etching and the damage will likely become permanent without quick after fire cleanup.
After the fire is out, the smoke will also remain and spread throughout the property. Smoke odors will get absorbed into porous materials and air spaces and this odor cannot be removed without advanced equipment that can extract the odor particles.
Smoke and Fire Restoration
Our technicians at ServiceMaster by Replacements are experienced and equipped to respond to any fire damage scenario. We will ensure that your home or building is stabilized to prevent further structural damage or collapse and we will immediately begin cleaning to prevent permanent damage from smoke and soot. We will also work to save your damaged personal belongings.
Our fire damage restoration services consist of the following:
- Building stabilization and pre-cleaning: We will stabilize the structural damage to your home or building immediately to eliminate the risk of collapse. We will also start pre-cleaning objects and areas affected by smoke and soot to prevent permanent damage.
- Removal of damaged materials: Permanently damaged materials and other debris from the fire will be removed from your property.
- Structural repairs: Structural damage caused by the fire will be repaired.
- Soot cleaning: All objects affected by soot and smoke will be restored. We use powerful cleaning products that can remove soot from a wide range of surfaces.
- Odor removal: We use advanced deodorization methods and equipment to extract smoke odors.
- Content cleaning: We can clean and restore a range of soot damaged items at our state-of-the-art, climate-controlled facility.
Homeowners and business owners trust our fire damage restoration services for the following reasons:
- Emergency response: We are ready to respond to fire damage emergencies 24/7.
- Industry leadership: Our fire damage restoration services meet or exceed industry standards.
- IICRC certified staff: Our technicians have been properly trained and have IICRC certification in fire restoration and corrosion control.
- Insurance capabilities: We can work with your insurance representative on your claim and we work with all major insurance carriers.
Fire Damage Restoration Estimates
Once the fire is out on your property, contact our professionals immediately to begin the cleaning and repair with our fire damage restoration services. Our immediate arrival will help us limit the damage and begin the process of getting your home or business back to its pre-fire condition.
You can reach us 24 hours a day at (732) 842-6917 to respond to fire damage emergencies.
Related Fire Damage Restoration Services
Fire damage restoration – Berkeley Heights, NJ
Fire Damage Restoration – Chatham, NJ
Fire damage restoration – Cranford, NJ
Fire damage restoration – Long Branch, NJ
Fire damage restoration – Manchester, NJ
Fire damage restoration – Matawan, NJ
Fire Damage Restoration – Millburn, NJ
Fire Damage Restoration – New Providence, NJ
Fire Damage Restoration – Springfield Township, NJ
Fire damage restoration – Union, NJ
HOW DO WE WORK
Cleanup & Mitigation
OUR CLIENTS ARE TALKING
“ServiceMaster gave great guidance when our house flooded. They were very responsive too and professional. I would highly recommend ServiceMaster by Replacements! They were a life savor at a very difficult time.”
“ServiceMaster by Replacements took care of our entire loss. We had a flooded basement and they came in, dried it up, removed any damaged walls and flooring and made sure there was no mold. Thank you guys for taking the stress out of a potentially incredibly stressful situation.”
“I had a bad flood in my house they came immediately were professional and curtious and quick with efficient help and care highly recommended”