ServiceMaster by Replacements
Fires are dangerous disasters that can quickly ravage a home or business and put lives at risk. It is important to have the fire put out as soon as possible and ensure that everyone is safe. Once the fire is out, you need to call a professional to limit the damage and start the restoration of the property.
Putting out the fire may stop some of the damage, but there are corrosive byproducts such as smoke and soot left behind that will continue to spread and cause additional damage. The property may also be left structurally unstable due to the damage caused by the flames. The damage from fire and smoke will continue to worsen until the restoration process is started.
ServiceMaster by Replacements provides fire damage restoration in Plainfield, NJ to clean up and repair homes and businesses affected by fire. Our technicians are trained and equipped to fully restore the damage caused by fire and smoke including structural damage and damage to your furnishings and personal belongings. We can also effectively remove smoke odors with advanced deodorization methods.
Damage Caused by Fire and Smoke
A fire within a home or building often leads to large losses because of the amount of damage caused by fire and smoke. Fires can easily burn through the building materials, furnishings, and personal belongings in your home and cause many of these materials to become permanently damaged. Damage to structural elements like wood and drywall can leave a home or building dangerously unstable.
The partial burning of materials creates corrosive byproducts such as smoke, soot, and residue that continue to spread after the fire is out. These corrosive byproducts will settle on surfaces and objects and cause tarnishing and etching that requires professional cleanup. It is common for smoke and soot to spread beyond the areas affected by the fire and cause more extensive damage than the fire itself.
Smoke odors are another issue caused by fires as the odor particles can get trapped in porous materials and air spaces. It takes professional deodorization methods and equipment to effectively remove smoke odors left over from a fire.
Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration
No matter the extent of the damage, you can trust our professionals at ServiceMaster by Replacements to restore your property to its pre-fire condition. We can handle everything from the stabilization and repair of structural damage to the restoration of your personal belongings. We can also effectively clean objects and surfaces affected by soot to prevent permanent damage.
You can expect the following from our fire and smoke damage restoration services:
- Building stabilization and pre-cleaning: Our technicians will immediately work to limit the damage by stabilizing structural damage and pre-cleaning materials affected by smoke and soot. Stabilization will help prevent further structural damage or collapse and our pre-cleaning will reduce the risk of permanent damage from soot.
- Removal of damaged materials: We will clear the property be removing materials that are permanently damaged.
- Structural repairs: We can rebuild structural damage caused by the fire.
- Soot cleaning: We use advanced cleaning products that can reverse soot damage for a wide range of affected materials.
- Deodorization: We can remove lingering smoke odors using advanced deodorization methods and equipment.
- Content cleaning: We can take your damaged personal items to our state-of-the-art facility for complete cleaning and restoration.
We have long been trusted by homeowners and business owners to provide fire damage restoration services for the following reasons:
- Emergency response: We are available 24 hours a day to respond to fire damage emergencies and start limiting the damage.
- Industry leadership: We always meet or exceed industry standards with our services.
- IICRC certified staff: Each of our technicians are IICRC certified in fire restoration and corrosion control.
- Insurance capabilities: We work with all major insurance companies and can help manage your claim.
Call Us for Fire Damage Restoration
Having a fire put out on your property is a relief, but the restoration needs to start right away to limit the damage. Our technicians provide complete fire damage restoration services to get your property back to its pre-fire condition.
We are available 24 hours a day at (732) 842-6917 for fire damage restoration in Plainfield, NJ.
Related Fire Damage Restoration Services
Fire damage restoration – Neptune, NJ
Fire damage restoration – Long Branch, NJ
Fire damage restoration – Manchester, NJ
Fire damage restoration – Cranford, NJ
Fire damage restoration – Union, NJ
Fire damage restoration – Springfield Township, NJ
Fire damage restoration – New Providence, NJ
HOW DO WE WORK
Cleanup & Mitigation
OUR CLIENTS ARE TALKING
“ServiceMaster gave great guidance when our house flooded. They were very responsive too and professional. I would highly recommend ServiceMaster by Replacements! They were a life savor at a very difficult time.”
“ServiceMaster by Replacements took care of our entire loss. We had a flooded basement and they came in, dried it up, removed any damaged walls and flooring and made sure there was no mold. Thank you guys for taking the stress out of a potentially incredibly stressful situation.”
“I had a bad flood in my house they came immediately were professional and curtious and quick with efficient help and care highly recommended”