ServiceMaster by Replacements
A fire at your home or business can leave you with devastating damage. Fires can ruin your personal belongings in your home and destroy equipment and inventory within a business. In addition to the damage, a fire always puts human lives at risk.
If you experience a fire at your property, make sure to evacuate and call emergency services to put it out. Once the fire is out, you should have the property restored right away as leftover smoke and soot can cause further damage. Usually, smoke, soot and additional corrosive byproducts will cause more damage than the actual fire.
ServiceMaster by Replacements offers a full range of fire damage restoration services to homes and businesses in Morristown, NJ, and the surrounding areas. Our highly skilled technicians will use the proper equipment and methods to restore the damage caused by the fire, smoke, and soot. We can also save a range of personal belongings that may have been damaged.
Damage Caused by Smoke and Fire
A fire can cause devastating damage as it can burn everything it encounters. It can also cause structural damage and burn through building materials such as wood and drywall which can leave your building unstable.
Any synthetic materials that burn during a fire will cause corrosive byproducts such as smoke and soot which can further damage your property. They can also cause tarnishing, corrosion, and even permanent damage.
Once the fire has been put out smoke will spread through the property. Smoke odor is difficult to remediate without the help of a professional fire damage restoration company. It will get into all porous materials and will require specialized equipment to get removed.
Smoke and Fire Restoration
ServiceMaster by Replacements hires only specialized and fully qualified technicians who are ready to stabilize a property affected by a fire and provide complete cleaning and restoration. We can also save your personal belongings.
We offer the following fire damage restoration services:
- Building stabilization and pre-cleaning: Your property will be fully stabilized to ensure it does not collapse. We will also pre-clean products to avoid permanent damage.
- Removal of damaged materials: Any permanently damaged items will be removed from your property.
- Structural repairs: Any damage to the structure of your property will be repaired.
- Soot cleaning: Soot and smoke damaged items will be cleaned and restored.
- Odor removal: All smoke odors will be removed using hi-tech deodorization equipment and methods.
- Content cleaning: We will clean any of your damaged items in our climate-controlled facility.
Home and business owners trust our fire damaged restoration services due to these reasons:
- Emergency response: We will react quickly to your fire damage emergencies
- Industry leadership: We offer quality fire damage restoration services following or exceeding industry standards.
- IICRC certified staff: Our technicians are trained and IICRC certified in fire restoration and corrosion control.
- Insurance capabilities: We work with all major insurance carriers and will help with processing the claim.
Fire Damage Restoration Estimates
Once the fire has been put out, make sure to contact our professionals right away so we can clean and repair the damage. We will arrive immediately to ensure we limit the damage and start the restoration process.
We can be reached at (732) 842-6917 so we can respond to your fire damage emergencies 24/7 in Morristown, NJ.
Related Fire Damage Restoration Services
Fire damage restoration – Neptune, NJ
Fire damage restoration – Long Branch, NJ
Fire damage restoration – Manchester, NJ
Fire damage restoration – Cranford, NJ
Fire damage restoration – Union, NJ
Fire damage restoration – Springfield Township, NJ
Fire damage restoration – New Providence, NJ
HOW DO WE WORK
Cleanup & Mitigation
OUR CLIENTS ARE TALKING
“ServiceMaster gave great guidance when our house flooded. They were very responsive too and professional. I would highly recommend ServiceMaster by Replacements! They were a life savor at a very difficult time.”
“ServiceMaster by Replacements took care of our entire loss. We had a flooded basement and they came in, dried it up, removed any damaged walls and flooring and made sure there was no mold. Thank you guys for taking the stress out of a potentially incredibly stressful situation.”
“I had a bad flood in my house they came immediately were professional and curtious and quick with efficient help and care highly recommended”