Fire Damage Restoration in Union, NJHome » Disaster Restoration and Cleaning Services for Union, NJ »
ServiceMaster by Replacements
Fires are hugely destructive to homes and businesses, and the damage will continue to spread even after the fire is put out. Corrosive byproducts, soot, and smoke all can continue to damage a structure. In these cases, it’s best to contact a disaster restoration company to perform fire damage restoration.
ServiceMaster by Replacements provides fire damage restoration in Union, NJ. Our technicians are available 24/7 to respond to your fire damage emergency. We will arrive quickly, stabilize the structure, remove debris, and perform fire damage repairs as we restore the property to its original condition.
Types of Fire Damage
A lot of the damage in a fire obviously comes from the flames. However, even after the flames are extinguished, the damage will continue to spread.
The structure can become unstable and risk further collapse after a fire. Structural materials and furnishings also take on damage from soot, smoke, and corrosive byproducts from the burning process.
Surfaces can become etched and tarnished over time if a fire restoration team is not called to the scene quickly.
Fire Damage Restoration in Union, NJ
ServiceMaster by Replacements has provided fire damage restoration for residents and business owners in Union, NJ for over 30 years.
Our fire restoration technicians are IICRC-certified and treat every case of fire damage as an emergency. We will work to provide you with a transparent fire cleanup plan at the start of the project, and also work with your insurance if you have filed a claim.
Our fire restoration services in Union, NJ includes:
- 24/7 Emergency Response: Our services are available 24/7 and we will respond quickly to emergency situations.
- Stabilization and pre-cleaning: When our technicians arrive at the scene, they will work quickly to stabilize the property structure to prevent further damage or possible collapse. We will then treat the smoke and soot damage through our pre-cleaning methods to prevent the damage from becoming permanent.
- Removal of damaged materials: We will safely remove the permanently damaged materials and personal content from the home or building.
- Structural repairs: Our technicians will work to restore the structural damage to the property.
- Soot cleaning: We will use top quality cleaning products and methods to effectively remove soot damage from different objects and surfaces.
- Deodorization: We will use advanced deodorization methods to thoroughly remove smoke odors from materials and contents.
- Content Cleaning: We can treat the smoke and soot damage to materials and personal belongings that are not permanently damaged by using professional cleaning methods at our state-of-the-art facility.
Contact Us in Union, NJ
Fire and smoke damage must be treated as soon as possible to minimize the damage from spreading and becoming permanent.
Once the immediate threat of the fire has been addressed by the proper authorities, contact ServiceMaster by Replacements at (732) 842-6917 for our professional fire damage restoration services so we can begin treating the damage.
Related Fire Damage Restoration Services
Fire damage restoration – Neptune, NJ
Fire damage restoration – Long Branch, NJ
Fire damage restoration – Matawan, NJ
Fire damage restoration – Manchester, NJ
Fire damage restoration – Cranford, NJ
Fire damage restoration – Springfield Township, NJ
HOW DO WE WORK
Cleanup & Mitigation
OUR CLIENTS ARE TALKING
“ServiceMaster gave great guidance when our house flooded. They were very responsive too and professional. I would highly recommend ServiceMaster by Replacements! They were a life savor at a very difficult time.”
“ServiceMaster by Replacements took care of our entire loss. We had a flooded basement and they came in, dried it up, removed any damaged walls and flooring and made sure there was no mold. Thank you guys for taking the stress out of a potentially incredibly stressful situation.”
“I had a bad flood in my house they came immediately were professional and curtious and quick with efficient help and care highly recommended”