ServiceMaster by Replacements
Mold growth can cause major damage at your home or business, and it can also negatively affect your health. Mold often appears in areas where it has a moisture source and organic food source. Spores travel through the air quickly and affect various materials. Over time, mold can cause severe, sometimes permanent damage. It is important to deal with mold as soon as you notice it by calling a professional mold remediation company so they can fully remove it and ensure it does not come back.
ServiceMaster by Replacements offers mold remediation services to homes and businesses in Toms River, NJ, and the surrounding areas. We use specialized methods and equipment to contain and remove mold as well as restore the resulting damage.
Damage Caused by Mold Growth
When you experience mold at your property, you should react quickly and get it remediated. Usually, mold will appear when there is excess moisture present and it feeds off of cellulose, which is usually found in wood, drywall, insulation etc. As mold eats away at wood, drywall, and other structural materials, it can eventually cause serious structural damage.
Another major issue with mold growth is that it can be dangerous for your health. When you are exposed to mold, you may experience allergy-like symptoms such as coughing, sneezing etc. When you have extensive exposure to mold, you may experience major upper respiratory issues such as asthma. Those that have a compromised immune system are at risk for major health issues when it comes to exposure to mold.
Mold Removal and Cleanup
If you are experiencing mold at your home or business, make sure to reach out to us right away so we can remediate it. We will use infrared technology to find the mold that is visible as well as hidden mold behind walls and ceilings so we can properly remove it. We will isolate the affected areas, so it does not spread further during our remediation process.
The following steps are included in our mold cleanup and removal process:
- Mold detection: We will use special infrared technology to detect mold at your home so we can properly remove it. This includes detecting hidden mold such as behind walls and ceilings.
- Isolation: Mold spores can spread and cause mold growth to form throughout the property. When we are working on removing mold, we make sure to isolate any affected areas so that we can protect the rest of your property so it does not spread further.
- Mold remediation: We have special chemicals with which we can remove all mold growth from affected objects and surfaces.
- Restoration and repair: We will fully repair all damage caused by mold growth and restore your property back to its original state.
- Testing: We will test your property after the mold removal to ensure all mold has been removed.
Contact Us for 24/7 Mold Removal
If you experience mold at your home or business, make sure to reach out to ServiceMaster by Replacements. Our mold specialists will remove all mold growth quickly and efficiently. Call us at (732) 842-6917 for complete mold remediation in Toms River, NJ, and the surrounding areas.
HOW DO WE WORK
Cleanup & Mitigation
OUR CLIENTS ARE TALKING
“ServiceMaster gave great guidance when our house flooded. They were very responsive too and professional. I would highly recommend ServiceMaster by Replacements! They were a life savor at a very difficult time.”
“ServiceMaster by Replacements took care of our entire loss. We had a flooded basement and they came in, dried it up, removed any damaged walls and flooring and made sure there was no mold. Thank you guys for taking the stress out of a potentially incredibly stressful situation.”
“I had a bad flood in my house they came immediately were professional and curtious and quick with efficient help and care highly recommended”