ServiceMaster by Replacements
It is almost impossible to prevent water damage at your home or business as there are many reasons why water damage may happen. It can be caused by water leaks, leaky appliances, and even sewage backups. It is important to react quickly to prevent the damage from spreading. Once water seeps into porous materials, it can cause major damage and even mold growth.
ServiceMaster by Replacements offers water damage restoration services to homes and businesses in Toms River, NJ, and the surrounding areas. Our technicians are highly trained and certified to handle all kinds of water disasters. We will extract excess water as well as dry, clean, and disinfect all affected areas. We can also address mold growth caused by the water damage.
Damage Caused by Water
If you’ve experienced a leak in your home, you know that it can cause major damage. Furnishings and building materials that are porous absorb water which can damage these materials and allow the water to spread further throughout your property. Once the water is absorbed, it can stain, warp, and buckle the affected materials and eventually cause permanent damage. Major structural damage may occur when water affects structural elements like wood and drywall.
Another major concern with water damage is mold growth. If the water damage is not remediated right away, mold is likely to form. You should never try to treat mold growth yourself as you will risk spreading the damage further.
Water Mitigation from ServiceMaster by Replacements
If you’ve experienced water damage at your home or business, make sure to call ServiceMaster by Replacements right away. We use the right tools and methods to make sure the water damage does not spread further throughout your property. Using advanced extraction and drying equipment, we can remove the water quickly and dry the affected areas so we can start restoring your property.
The water and flood restoration services that we provide include the following:
- 24/7 emergency response: Our technicians will respond to your water damage emergencies 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Industry leadership: We have been helping home and business owners with their water and flood restoration services for more than 30 years.
- Advanced extraction methods: We have specialized water extraction and drying methods to help us remove any excess water from your property.
- Advanced technology: Our equipment is hi-tech, and we will make sure to remove all of the water so that it does not cause further damage or mold growth at your property.
- IICRC certified: We are IICRC certified and have the proper training to provide you with the best water mitigation services for your water damage situation.
- Content cleaning: We have a hi-tech 10,000 square foot facility where we can restore your personal property quickly and efficiently.
- Insurance capabilities: We will work with your insurance to process the claim quickly.
If your property is affected by sewage water, it is important to leave the area and call ServiceMaster by Replacements to help you clean up. Sewage can get into your property due to a sewage backup or if natural floodwater mixes with sewage before it gets into your space. Sewage water contains various microorganisms that will spread disease and infection. We specialize in the removal of this type of water, and we will clean and disinfect the affected areas to restore safe conditions.
Contact Us for Professional Water Restoration
Call ServiceMaster by Replacements when you notice any water damage so we can react right away and get it cleaned up as soon as possible. Call us today at (732) 842-6917 for water damage restoration in Toms River, NJ.
HOW DO WE WORK
Cleanup & Mitigation
OUR CLIENTS ARE TALKING
“ServiceMaster gave great guidance when our house flooded. They were very responsive too and professional. I would highly recommend ServiceMaster by Replacements! They were a life savor at a very difficult time.”
“ServiceMaster by Replacements took care of our entire loss. We had a flooded basement and they came in, dried it up, removed any damaged walls and flooring and made sure there was no mold. Thank you guys for taking the stress out of a potentially incredibly stressful situation.”
“I had a bad flood in my house they came immediately were professional and curtious and quick with efficient help and care highly recommended”