ServiceMaster by Replacements
Fires are among the worst disasters because of the harm they can cause. Fires threaten people’s livelihoods and can cause severe damage to property. Knowing this, it is a relief when the building has been evacuated and the flames have been put out. But the damage is unfortunately not done there. Corrosive byproducts like smoke and soot continue to spread after the fire, causing their own damage to surfaces and materials. It is important to immediately call a fire restoration company for help after the fire is out to limit the damage and increase the chances for full restoration.
With our fire damage restoration services, ServiceMaster by Replacements can help fire-damaged homes and businesses in Long Branch, NJ. Our professional fire restoration technicians will promptly arrive at your property following your call for help. We immediately work to limit the damage and save whatever we can. Our professionals are properly trained and equipped to handle building stabilization, structural repairs, and smoke and soot cleaning.
Types of Fire Damage
Fires can cause damage in numerous ways. First, the flames will burn through anything in their path, including personal belongings and structural elements. Oftentimes, the damage from the flames leaves properties in an unstable condition.
When flames burn synthetic materials, they produce corrosive byproducts like smoke and soot. These continue to linger after the fire is out and cause etching and tarnishing to objects and surfaces. Corrosive byproducts also tend to cause more harm than the flames themselves.
Another major issue in the aftermath of a fire is smoke odor. The smell continues to linger after the fire is out because porous building materials absorb the smoke’s odor particles. To properly remove the odor, professional deodorization techniques must be used to neutralize the particles.
Fire Damage Restoration in Long Branch, NJ
At ServiceMaster by Replacements, our fire restoration technicians are ready to handle all cases of fire damage restoration no matter how much damage occurred. Our trained, certified professionals know how to stabilize the property, make structural repairs, clean smoke and soot damage, and eliminate lingering odors. Following your call for help, our technicians will promptly arrive at your property to begin the restoration process and salvage as much as possible.
The following are included within the fire damage restoration services we offer in Long Branch, NJ:
- Stabilization and pre-cleaning: To begin our services, we stabilize the building, preventing further structural damage and potential collapse. Additionally, we conduct pre-cleaning to prevent smoke and soot damage from becoming permanent.
- Damaged material removal: Fires will inevitably cause some amount of permanent damage, so we will remove any materials and items that sustained permanent harm.
- Structural repairs: Our technicians make structural repairs to your residential or commercial property.
- Soot cleaning: To remove soot from affected objects and surfaces, our technicians use advanced cleaning products and techniques.
- Deodorization: To remove lingering odors, we use professional deodorization methods.
- Content cleaning: Smoke and soot damaged contents will be brought to our climate-controlled, state-of-the-art facility for complete cleaning and restoration.
The following are among the reasons why Long Branch, NJ-based homes and businesses trust us for fire restoration services:
- Emergency response: We are available to help with fire damage emergencies on a 24/7 basis, responding to your calls for help to limit and restore the damage.
- Industry leadership: Our technicians have the proper licensing and insurance to offer fire damage restoration services, which meet or exceed industry standards.
- IICRC trained and certified: Our technicians have training and IICRC certification in fire restoration and corrosion control.
- Insurance capabilities: Working with all major insurance companies, we help with the claims process, cooperating with your claims representative.
Fire Restoration in Long Branch, NJ
Do not hesitate to seek help from a fire restoration company if your property has been affected by a fire. The damage will only get worse with time, so it is best to act immediately. We will come to your home or business to limit the damage and create a proper fire restoration plan to restore your property to its previous state.
For emergency fire restoration services in Long Branch, NJ, call (732) 842-6917.
Related Fire Damage Restoration Services
Fire damage restoration – Neptune, NJ
Fire damage restoration – Matawan, NJ
Fire damage restoration – Manchester, NJ
Fire damage restoration – Cranford, NJ
Fire damage restoration – Union, NJ
Fire damage restoration – Springfield Township, NJ
HOW DO WE WORK
Cleanup & Mitigation
OUR CLIENTS ARE TALKING
“ServiceMaster gave great guidance when our house flooded. They were very responsive too and professional. I would highly recommend ServiceMaster by Replacements! They were a life savor at a very difficult time.”
“ServiceMaster by Replacements took care of our entire loss. We had a flooded basement and they came in, dried it up, removed any damaged walls and flooring and made sure there was no mold. Thank you guys for taking the stress out of a potentially incredibly stressful situation.”
“I had a bad flood in my house they came immediately were professional and curtious and quick with efficient help and care highly recommended”